10. February. 2023
Snow in Trutnov
Although Trutnov is one of the towns in the Giant Mountains, it does not have snow all winter. But what if it does?
- Cross-country ski tracks are groomed on Paradráha and its surroundings, on Houska and in the vicinity of Nové Dvory
- If you want to run in the forest, you usually have to walk the tracks or use the ones that others have already walked.
- If you don't want to run, you can go on the forest paths in the forest park, where you can walk even if you wade through the snow (the paths are wide and comfortable)
- If you want to bobsled or sledge, the ideal slope is below Paradráha from the forest gazebo or a small slope at the viewpoint below Šibenik (Gablenz)
- Those who are tired of it and want an experience, buy some sausages and have a picnic in the forest gazebo (near Paradráha, above Vlčka, above Kryblice)